Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Queen of England Visits

A couple of notes I received:

You are the best queen from England. From Xander. I like the queen from England.


In England, at 5AM the queen awokened. (From Hayden)




My ladies in waiting! They even carried my shoes!





We learned about the Queen of England on Monday! She taught us how to have tea party manners as well as a little about her life in England! We also learned about her ladies in waiting and the Scotland Yard. Your Royal Heinous Ms. Baker has her own ladies in waiting and guards and they did a fabulous job. They made sure that nobody touched the queen! The kids were most interested in how I got across the ocean to see them as well as if I still liked their country since the USA beat England in the war!

No comments:

Post a Comment