Thursday, June 21, 2012

Presents from my sister

When we got to my sister Audrey's apartment, we were very jet lagged.  That is what happens to you when you fly to another country.  The world is divided up into time zones and when you travel east and west, you enter into different time zones.  So, when we got to Japan, it was 9:00 at night  but it was 7:00 in the morning in Louisiana and 6:00 in the morning in Colorado.  It was hard to get to sleep.  Then we woke up super early because even though it was 5:00 in the morning in Japan (when I normally like to sleep) my body felt that it was still 3:00 in the afternoon the Louisiana!  After we got up my sister gave us presents!  Mr. Shawn got some moustache stickers and I got a pink tu-tu!  (Oh and I got to meet a 5 year old Japanese boy last night.  He mostly speaks Japanese but knows a little bit of English.  Maybe he can be our pen pal!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mate...I love your new tutu! It looks so nice on you. You can wear this on Fancy Nancy Day. Or, to my house. I am glad Buddy got some moustache stickers - now he will not need to grow one!

    ReplyDelete