Sunday, April 22, 2012

Bring Your Favorite Vegetable to School Party




















I was so proud of the kids for this party.  All of the kids tried LOTS of vegetables.  Some they liked, some they didn't; but they tried them!  They also all tried a Brussels Sprout (or Russell Sprout as we call them in class.)  My poor brother...when we were young, my sister Audrey and I would call Brussels Sprouts "Russell Sprouts" after my brother Russell.  To this day he will still not eat a Brussels Sprout because of it.  He does secretly look forward to the annual call though when the kindergarteners call him and tell him that they are all eating Russell Sprouts!  This year we even got stickers that said "I ate a Russell Sprout" and we took a picture to send to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment